Jack McCauley joined Silver Grove Financial Group, Inc. in 2015 as a financial advisor, Jack is originally from Long Island, New York and moved to Buffalo in 2007. Jack holds a bachelor’s degree in Finance from the University At Buffalo, and has been in the financial industry as a licensed representative for 4 years. Mr. McCauley is fully capable and dedicated to helping you build a secure financial future.
With a broad range of professional focus coupled with the vast resources offered through Silver Grove Financial , LPL Financial and its affiliates, he can provide the following aggregated financial services:
- Comprehensive Financial Strategies for individuals and businesses
- Retirement Planning (Traditional and Roth IRAs, 403Bs, 401Ks, 457B and Pension/Profit-Sharing)
- Investment Advice (Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, ETFs and Annuities)
- Risk Management (Life, Disability, Health, and Long Term Care Insurance)
- College Planning (Coverdell and 529 plans)
- Customized Wealth Management and Asset Protection Strategies
- Estate Planning strategies
Jacks primary focus is helping his clients map out and implement a clear, concise, and comprehensive financial strategy that will assist them in pursuing their financial objectives. A sound financial strategy will guide you in pursuing your short, intermediate, and long-term goals, while navigating changes in the tax code as well as volatile markets.
Jack is a Financial Consultant and registered representative with LPL Financial, the nation’s largest, independent broker/dealer (As reported in Financial Planning Magazine, 1996-2014, based on total revenue.). He holds the Series 7 (General Securities Representative) and Series 66 (Uniform Combined State Law Exam) through LPL financial. Jack is also licensed in Life, Accident and Health, and variable products insurances in the state of New York. Communication with your financial professional is essential.
For help or advice on your financial future please contact Jack today.
Please feel free to contact Jack: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (716) 800-4291 x 205